Saturday, July 7, 2007

Project: Belly Cast


Well, Steve and I just got done with casting my belly! It was really fun and really messy!
Here's some pictures of the process. When it dries I'll eventually have an airbrush artist paint a
design on it. I'm thinking maybe the earth (like Gaia's belly) at this point, not positive yet :)

(click on pics for larger views)




It was a really great experience and I recommend it to anyone! It felt really weird when it started to harden and the babies were moving around in there! lol

Pregnancy-wise we are hanging in there. Things are getting a bit more difficult and uncomfortable (note my feet in above right pic), but nothing too intolerable yet!

We are just a few days from the 36 week goal! I will post some belly pics up then and an update from our ultrasound scheduled for that day, Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!
~V

The Happy Procreators

The Happy Procreators
This is Steve & Laura (a.k.a Mom & Dad to be). We're thrilled to be expecting and are so glad you're here to share this great experience with us!