Friday, March 2, 2007

First Post
Welcome to Baby Flutter-Bump's site! I titled it so because I felt him/her move for the first time last Friday and it felt just like that...a flutter followed by a bump. Hence, flutter-bump.
Well, I figured the best thing to start with is a collection of my progression pictures so far! Here is my progression up to this point - 4 months :)

We just went for our latest midwife appointment yesterday and attempted to record the heartbeat to share with everyone, but we fudged up the mp3 player and it didn't save the file :(
But! Good news! We're going for our first ultrasound in 2 weeks! So, we'll have a lot more than just sound to share! :) Can't wait to see our baby!

The last two mornings when I first sat up, I guess I did it too quickly, the baby retaliated! Yesterday I think I got what was a head-butt to the uterus and today I'm pretty sure it was a kick. I'll have to remember to give the baby a more gentle awakening tomorrow morning! lol

No comments:

The Happy Procreators

The Happy Procreators
This is Steve & Laura (a.k.a Mom & Dad to be). We're thrilled to be expecting and are so glad you're here to share this great experience with us!